Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 963ft.
2 Miles WSW Stearns KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 38. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 2am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then showers likely. High near 58. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers between midnight and 2am, then a chance of flurries after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE