Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Taos Muni Apt(awos) (KSKX)
Lat: 36.46°N Lon: 105.67°W Elev: 7090ft.
5 Miles WSW Questa NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Rio Grande Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE