Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Campbell U. S. Army Airfield (KHOP)
Lat: 36.67°N Lon: 87.5°W Elev: 561ft.
10 Miles NE Hamlin KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of light rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Trigg County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE