Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
9 Miles NW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE