Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
9 Miles NW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE