Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 22 G 35 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
DESERT NWR (DWRN2)
Lat: 36.578889 Lon: -115.144167 Elev: 7120ft.
18 Miles E Hayford Peak NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 74.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 76.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 77.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 76.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Clark County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE