Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedNNW 23 G 37 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DESERT NWR (DWRN2)
Lat: 36.578889 Lon: -115.144167 Elev: 7120ft.
18 Miles E Hayford Peak NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 38. North wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Clark County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE