Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Heat Index88°F (31°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
11 Miles NE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 54. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE