Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
11 Miles NE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE