Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.52 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Middlesboro-Bell County Airport (K1A6)
Lat: 36.61 Lon: -83.74 Elev: 1155ft.
4 Miles ESE Ingram KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light south wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 44. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bell County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE