Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
14 Miles WNW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE