Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
14 Miles WNW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE