Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
19 Miles NNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE