Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
19 Miles NNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE