Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
19 Miles NNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Windy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE