Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Ponca City Municipal Airport (KPNC)
Lat: 36.73°N Lon: 97.1°W Elev: 999ft.
Ponca City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kay County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE