Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.46 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
12 Miles NW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE