Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
3 Miles SW Castroville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE