Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
22 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 17. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE