Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
22 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE