Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
22 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE