Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
17 Miles WNW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 6 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE