Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles S Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 75. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE