Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity32% Wind SpeedW 13 G 21 mph Barometer30.40 in Dewpoint5°F (-15°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Marion / Wytheville (KMKJ)
Lat: 36.9°N Lon: 81.35°W Elev: 2559ft.
2 Miles WSW Sugar Grove VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Showers. High near 52. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.