Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE