Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1011.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76 Lon: -108.23 Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -4. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE