Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedNE 6 mph Barometer30.38 in (1030.1 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Monticello, Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 965ft.
4 Miles WNW Marshes Siding KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 42. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 4am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.