Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 963ft.
4 Miles WNW Marshes Siding KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 39. Calm wind.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light northwest wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE