Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203°N Lon: 121.362158°W Elev: 404ft.
7 Miles SSW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE