Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203 Lon: -121.362158 Elev: 404ft.
7 Miles SSW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE