Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
18 Miles NW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE