Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 18 G 30 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
18 Miles NW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE