Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.28 in Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset, Somerset-Pulaski County - J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.05°N Lon: 84.62°W Elev: 928ft.
2 Miles N Marshes Siding KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light east northeast wind. Sunday Night A chance of sprinkles after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Monday A chance of sprinkles before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.