Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.40 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
2 Miles NNE Marshes Siding KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind. Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Sunday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Thanksgiving Day A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.