Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
2 Miles NNE Marshes Siding KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light northwest wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 54. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE