Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Watsonville, Watsonville Municipal Airport (KWVI)
Lat: 36.93944 Lon: -121.78889 Elev: 161ft.
2 Miles WNW Castroville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 40. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE