Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
13 Miles NW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE