Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedSW 6 mph Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.63°N Lon: 80.02°W Elev: 942ft.
3 Miles WNW Bassett VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A chance of sprinkles and flurries between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Sunday A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.