Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
13 Miles NW Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north 21 to 26 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a northeast wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE