Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203 Lon: -121.362158 Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SSW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE