Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203 Lon: -121.362158 Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SSW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE