Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203°N Lon: 121.362158°W Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SSW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE