Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
15 Miles SSE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 91. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 93. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 97.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 96.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE