Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
15 Miles SSE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE