Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
15 Miles SSE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. East southeast wind 10 to 17 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north 18 to 23 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE