Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203 Lon: -121.362158 Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE