Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203°N Lon: 121.362158°W Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE