Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
21 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. East wind around 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East wind 7 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE