Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
2 Miles S San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 69. West southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Monument, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE