Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.78 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
2 Miles S San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE