Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203 Lon: -121.362158 Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 37. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 24. West northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE