Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.842203°N Lon: 121.362158°W Elev: 404ft.
4 Miles SW Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE