Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
2 Miles SW San Juan Bautista CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.