Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
2 Miles SW San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE