Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
11 Miles S Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East southeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a north wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 18. North wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE