Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE