Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity23% Wind SpeedNE 0 G 1 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.