Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 21 to 26 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE