Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE