Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE