Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity71% Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH Barometer30.05 in Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
2 Miles E San Juan Bautista CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 72. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.