Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
Parkers Lake KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. Light north northeast wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE