Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE