Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 10 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a northeast wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE