Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
10 Miles SSE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. South wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 61. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 62.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 67.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE