Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
3 Miles W Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE