Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 13 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
3 Miles W Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE