Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
17 Miles SE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE