Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Norfolk International Airport (KORF)
Lat: 36.91 Lon: -76.2 Elev: 24ft.
5 Miles SSE Norfolk International Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Virginia Beach, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE