Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedW 10 G 16 mph Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility0.75 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Wise / Lonesome Pine (KLNP)
Lat: 36.98°N Lon: 82.53°W Elev: 2680ft.
2 Miles NNE Dungannon VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday A chance of snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 11pm, then snow likely after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.