Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE