Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE