Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.09 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
9 Miles E Bakerton KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Light west wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.