Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedWSW 18 MPH Barometer29.91 in Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
3 Miles NW San Juan Bautista CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 79. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.