Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 26 G 32 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
3 Miles NW San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 35. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE