Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
7 Miles SSE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE