Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
9 Miles SW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light east wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE