Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
9 Miles SW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE